“We are a leading, global med comms agency with an amazing team ethos, that really cares about our clients and our people. With an excellent client base and exciting portfolio of work, we continue to grow significantly. And that means we need more brilliant team members who share our values.”
Anne Marriott, Deputy Managing Director
Do you have what it takes to join
and succeed within our team?
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative
- Strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised and proactive
- Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
Here’s what some of our team say
- “My role allows me to work on a variety of tasks in a supportive and friendly environment. Being an EA means I get to work with and support colleagues on manuscript and congress abstract submissions as well as PowerPoint presentations, alongside many other aspects of med comms. The role is so varied that each day is different and the diversity of work allows me to grow and develop my career.”KellyEditorial Assistant
- “I work in med comms as no two days (or even two hours!) are the same – it is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging. It gives you enormous scope for development and growth, building team and client relationships and helping to deliver a variety of projects across a variety of media (publications, meetings, medical education, digital etc, etc!).”VictoriaSenior Client Services Manager
- “My role allows me to combine two of my passions, science and teamwork, in a friendly environment that has supported my growth. I also really enjoy being able to lead projects and teams, as well as forge strong relationships with our clients.”NeilScientific Projects Leader
- “I lead a brilliant and supportive team on a dynamic account, which challenges me to constantly think on my feet. The friendly and welcoming atmosphere and the variety of work are what I love most about Adelphi. There are always new projects and initiatives to get involved with, which bring new challenges and opportunities for personal growth.”AmyScientific Projects Leader
Excellent benefits and perks
As well as a competitive base salary, generous pension and private health insurance, you also get personal and company bonuses, and lots more perks to take care of your wellbeing including a bike-to-work scheme and free gym membership*.
*UK location specific
We don’t do things half-heartedly. With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, we provide the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
We work hard, play hard and have a heart #TogetherWeCan
Interested in a career with us?
Visit our Current Vacancies page to see what opportunities we have on offerVisit current vacancies
Adelphi Communications UK
Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JB, UK
T. +44/0 1625 575 500
Adelphi Communications US
33 Irving Place,
New York, NY 10003, USA
T. +1/0 917-606-5205
Please get in touch to find out more about our services, and how we build long-term partnerships with our clients.
For further information about other Adelphi companies please see the Adelphi Group website.