Associate Medical Writer
Note: to apply for this position please complete and submit the online form at the foot of this post, remembering to upload your CV and covering letter when prompted.
Associate Medical Writer
We are seeking motivated, enthusiastic individuals with a strong science background, who can demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills, for generating clear, accurate and creative work for a full-time position based at our global head office in Cheshire, UK.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Our ethos − TOGETHER WE CAN − speaks to the importance we place on the relationships we build with our valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within our own staff teams.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines:
through which we channel our passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to developing creative and inspiring solutions to the complex strategic challenges facing our clients.
With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package, Adelphi Communications provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
- Produce high-quality written work to required specification
- Awareness of client expectations
- Build and sustain successful client relationships
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to objectively assimilate information
- Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
- Scientific knowledge and understanding
- Proficiency in delivering high-quality written work
- Aptitude for strategic thinking
- Aptitude to apply knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry to address
Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
Interested in applying?
Please complete the form below and upload your CV together with a covering letter.
Required fields are marked*
Position applying for: Associate Medical Writer
Adelphi Communications UK
Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JB, UK
T. +44/0 1625 575 500
Adelphi Communications – New York
33 Irving Place,
New York, NY 10003, USA
T. +1/0 917-606-5205
Adelphi Communications – Boston
290 Congress Street,
7th Floor, Boston