Client Services Operations Manager
Note: to apply for this position please complete and submit the online form at the foot of this post, remembering to upload your CV and covering letter when prompted.
Client Services Operations Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic, medical communications agency-skilled Client Services Operations Manager with the ability to support the Director, Integrated Client Services, in the management of our Client Services team, lead the delivery management of varied programmes of work, and be involved in the continuous improvement of our integrated project delivery operations. This is a full-time position based at our Global head office in Cheshire, where you would play a key role in a scientifically-led, integrated client account team, working closely with the account Scientific Director to develop innovative solutions to address client challenges.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Our ethos − TOGETHER WE CAN − speaks to the importance we place on the relationships we build with our valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within our own staff teams.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines:
through which we channel our passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to developing creative and inspiring solutions to the complex strategic challenges facing our clients.
With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package, Adelphi Communications provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference
- Support management across the Integrated Client Services Team; deputising for the Director, Integrated Client Services as required
- Provide training and development support to the Integrated Client Services Team, including taking responsibility for the line management of some team members
- Play a key role in the continuous improvement of integrated project delivery operations
- Manage high quality medical communications projects through excellent client service
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of high level and complex programmes of work
- Work closely with account Scientific Director to actively contribute to account growth, and be involved in new business development activities.
- Great team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- High level of commercial acumen, management and judgement
- Proven line/performance management
- Ability to motivate, lead by example, train, mentor, develop and share best practice
- High level of drive, self-motivation and initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions
- Highly organised and proactive
- Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
- Relevant client services experience in a medical communications agency
- Proven experience in the development/mentoring/coaching of junior colleagues
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
Interested in applying?
Please complete the form below and upload your CV together with a covering letter.
Required fields are marked*
Position applying for: Client Services Operations Manager
Adelphi Communications UK
Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JB, UK
T. +44/0 1625 575 500
Adelphi Communications – New York
33 Irving Place,
New York, NY 10003, USA
T. +1/0 917-606-5205
Adelphi Communications – Boston
290 Congress Street,
7th Floor, Boston