Digital Creative Designer
Note: to apply for this position please complete and submit the online form at the foot of this post, remembering to upload your CV and covering letter when prompted.
Digital Creative Designer
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive full-time Digital Creative Designer, who will work with the Digital Director and as part of an integrated team between a variety of clients to enable a highly scientific business to communicate across all digital channels with precision and impact.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry.
We channel our passion for effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to creative and inspiring solutions for the complex strategic challenges facing our clients.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines:
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Work with all internal teams to enable more impact to client projects, from creating concepts for client proposals to working these concepts into full deliverables.
- Work on a wide range of projects from presentations, live and digitals events, websites and more novel engaging projects
- Provide support on the creation of unique and impactful communications for the management team to be able to market the scientific and delivery excellence with high impact creativity across all channels of digital marketing
- Create high impact presentations and imagery for all client proposals
- Work on a large variety of projects for a highly scientific organisation, enabling the Adelphi Communications client teams to create more impactful and engaging healthcare communications.
- Work with internal teams to provide creative support and to provide impact for the programmes of work Adelphi Communications develops for our clients
- Conceptualise, design and help deliver client projects, creating scamps/mock-ups from internal conversations to be able to visualise ideation
- Support a core business focus of live and digital events, supplying designs and visuals that align with the events and objectives
- Work with the management team to increase the visual impact of both internal and external company communications
- Provide insights to current trends to enable Adelphi Communications look and feel to stay ahead of our competitors
- Understand team objectives and demonstrate and encourage ownership and support of team decisions
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving individual and team delivery deadlines
- Drive the implementation and application of business culture and values
- Effective team player
- A passion for digital design
- Ability to visualise other people’s ideas
- Good at understanding briefs
- Good communication skills
- Precise with consistent delivery
- Excellent organisational skills (able to multitask)
- Able to withstand the pressure of deadlines
- Motion design, Animation, video (Desirable)
- WordPress or other CMS (Desirable)
- Agency experience (Desirable)
- Medical Communications Agency experience (Desirable)
- Digital Agency Experience (Desirable)
GCSE, A level or NVQ Degree Level (Desirable)
Interested in applying?
Please complete the form below and upload your CV together with a covering letter.
Required fields are marked*
Position applying for: Digital Creative Designer
Adelphi Communications UK
Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JB, UK
T. +44/0 1625 575 500
Adelphi Communications – New York
33 Irving Place,
New York, NY 10003, USA
T. +1/0 917-606-5205
Adelphi Communications – Boston
290 Congress Street,
7th Floor, Boston