Scientific Projects Leader
Note: to apply for this position please complete and submit the online form at the foot of this post, remembering to upload your CV and covering letter when prompted.
Scientific Projects Leader
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Scientific Projects Leader with a proven ability in a medical communications agency for leading a scientifically-focused project team in the delivery of clear, accurate and creative work for a full-time position based at our global head office in Cheshire.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Our ethos − TOGETHER WE CAN − speaks to the importance we place on the relationships we build with our valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within our own staff teams.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines
through which we channel our passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to developing creative and inspiring solutions to the complex strategic challenges facing our clients.
We provide the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference with a vibrant and sociable team environment, a program of targeted training, including Harvard Business School case study sessions, supplemented by an excellent benefits package. This includes a competitive base salary, generous pension and private health insurance, as well as a car allowance, company bonus, and lots more perks to take care of your wellbeing, including free gym membership.
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects or programs of work in accordance with individual project briefs and overall account priorities
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry to address client needs
- Build influential relationships through the application of strategic thinking
- Proven scientific project leadership in a medical communications agency environment
- Strong financial acumen
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative
- Proven experience in the development/mentoring/coaching of junior colleagues
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, particularly medical affairs
- Wide-ranging therapeutic area knowledge
- Strong leader
- Client focus
- Effective team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
Interested in applying?
Please complete the form below and upload your CV together with a covering letter.
Required fields are marked*
Position applying for: Scientific Projects Leader
Adelphi Communications UK
Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JB, UK
T. +44/0 1625 575 500
Adelphi Communications – New York
33 Irving Place,
New York, NY 10003, USA
T. +1/0 917-606-5205
Adelphi Communications – Boston
290 Congress Street,
7th Floor, Boston